Make sure your fridge stays safe and does not endanger you or your family. Here’s how:
- Avoid extreme heat: Place your refrigerator out of direct sunlight and away from heat source such as radiators and range of cooking appliances.
- Electrical installation: Make sure there is proper electrical installation of the refrigerator, the power source should be earthed. Be sure to ground the refrigerator and do not use a 2 pin plug which does not have proper earthing, via an extension cable. Place refrigerator near the electrical outlet so that you do not have to use an extension cord.
- Use Voltage Stabilizer: Ensure that your fridge runs on the proper voltage as indicated on a label placed at the door or at the back of the cabinet. To do this, all you need to do is to use a voltage stabilizer. Get the best protection for your refrigerator right here – click for more info on V-Guard’s proven protection.
- Do not splash water on the refrigerator, as it would cause an electric current leakage or malfunction of some electrical components. Bear this in mind when cleaning areas around your fridge.
- Do not use flammable sprays such as lacquer and paint near the refrigerator as it could cause an explosion.
- Never store explosives and chemicals inside or near the refrigerator.
- Should you want to dispose off your refrigerator, DO remove the door completely as a safeguard against small children being trapped inside the refrigerator. This is not a joke, it has happened in the past!
Protect you fridge now, with India’s largest selling stabilizer from V-Guard. Follow this link to find the nearest dealer –
For any queries regarding stabilizers, send a mail directly to V-Guard at –